Payment can be made by credit or debit card using Paypal. Cheques made payable to Vivage Ltd are accepted no later than fourteen days prior to the date of travel. Please contact us immediately to provisionally reserve your seat in advance if you wish to pay by this method.
Once paid for, you will be sent a computer generated receipt to your email address. A further email from Vivage Ltd will be sent later, once our system has been updated. This will act as your travel document for yourself and your party members, showing your booking reference number, pick up details and seat numbers. PLEASE BRING THIS WITH YOU ON THE DAY. Admission charges are included in the price unless otherwise stated. Event tickets are not sent out in the post for reasons of security, they will be handed out on the coach.
PICK UP POINTS & TIMES
All passengers are requested to be at their chosen pick up point at least five minutes before the scheduled departure time. The company will not be held responsible for the late arrival of passengers or passengers not being at the correct pick up point. No refund will be made for passengers arriving after the scheduled departure time nor shall the company be held responsible for the late arrival of coaches due to circumstances beyond our control (i.e. traffic & weather conditions). Return times shown in our advertising are merely as a guide.
VIVAGE DAY TRIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All bookings are made subject to the following terms and conditions. Your contract is with Vivage Ltd, otherwise referred to as ‘the company.’
1. Vivage Ltd regret we are unable to wait for latecomers at departure points and venues for return journeys.
2. Smoking, the consumption of alcohol and the use of personal musical devices are not permitted on the coach.
3. It is the responsibility of the customer to check whether passports and or visas are valid and required for European day trips.
4. Vivage Ltd accepts no responsibility for late arrivals at destinations through circumstances beyond its control.
5. In the event of the company having to cancel an excursion, full refunds will be given and following that the company shall be exempt from any further liability. We will advise you of any cancellation by either phone, email or text.
6. Vivage Ltd reserve the right to increase our prices in the event that admission fees increase.
7. The company will not be held responsible for any disruption to the excursion brought about by adverse weather conditions.
8. Full payment is due at the time of booking.
9. If, for any reason you should cancel your booking, all monies paid will be non-refundable.
10. Any vehicles hired by the company are subject to restrictions on carrying luggage for statutory safety reasons. The driver shall be the sole judge as to whether and to what extent passengers’ property is carried. Large bulky items may not be able to be carried and passengers should take all steps to notify the company in advance of such requirements. Luggage and shopping is carried at the owners risk and should be clearly labelled.
11. Due to different coach configurations and for operational reasons the company may have to allocate different seat numbers, although this will be avoided as far as possible.
12. Setting down is normally in reverse order to the pick up circuit but in exceptional circumstances the company reserve the right to amend this without notice.
13. Vivage Ltd are unable to specify the arrival point or time at the day trip destination and similarly the departure point and time as these may vary.
14. Times home are the approximate range of arrival times under normal traffic conditions.
15. Should a day trip subsequently have to be curtailed due to unforeseen circumstances such as mechanical or other coach defects, any compensation shall be at the total discretion of Vivage Ltd.
16. We will refuse a booking or terminate a passenger’s travel in the event of unreasonable conduct. Unreasonable conduct includes failure by the customer to return to the coach at the time instructed by the driver or the appointed Vivage company escort, in which case the driver will be entitled to depart and Vivage Ltd shall not be held responsible for any extra travel or other costs subsequently incurred by the customer.
17. No animals (other than guide dogs) may be carried on any vehicle without prior written agreement from the company.
18. Passengers cannot assume the use of the vehicle between outward and return journeys, nor that it will remain at the destination for their use unless this has been stated in advance.
19. Allocation of coach seats is on a first come first served basis.
20. Vivage Ltd reserves the right to alter excursions or prices, or cancel any excursion listed.
Vivage Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Vivage Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 9th September 2013.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
• Contact information including email address.
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and / or offers.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or
other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the
website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Vivage Limited, 59 Summer Road, Thames Ditton, Surrey. KT7 0QW.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. You can notify us at any time to have your details deleted from our database.